The affected building gutted by fire.

There was a fire accident earlier today at number 4, Aguda road, Beside Big Treat, Omole Ogba, Lagos.

According to multiple eyewitnesses who spoke with PM News correspondent, the fire started from the boys’quarters of the building before spreading to the main building which housed a furniture shop.

Men of the Lagos State Fire Service putting out the fire.

Men of the Lagos fire service responded swiftly as they arrived the scene of the accident, thereby averting a spread of the fire to neighbouring buildings.

No life was lost in the inferno but goods worth millions of naira belonging to Goldland Interior and furniture company were destroyed in the inferno.

Photos: Efunla Ayodele